Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Energy & Mining
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
After-sales Service Provided:
Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Online support
Stainless Steel 304
Sludge Dewatering Machine
Activated Sludge Dewatering,especially for oily sludge
Outlet sludge cake Moisture:
Inlet sludge solid content:
35 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Wooden package with foam inside for sludge dewatering equipment
Sludge Dewatering Machine Introduction
Multi-Disk Screw Press ( Hereinafter referred as MDS ) belongs to the screw press, it's clog-free and can reduce the sedimentation tank and sludge thickening tank, saving the cost of sewage plant construction. MDS using screw and the moving rings to clean itself as clog-free structure, and controlled by the PLC automatically, it's a new technology that can replace the traditional filter press like belt press and frame press, the screw speed is very low, so it cost low power and water consumption in contrast to the centrifuge, it is a cutting edge sludge dewatering machine.
Layers of the spacers, which are Fixed and Moving Rings, are secured in place by a tie rod. The inner diameters of the Moving Rings are slightly smaller than the outer diameter of the screw and their rings. Mobilized by the screw, it continuously cleans the sludge out of the gaps, therefore, preventing clogging.
The initial section of dewatering drum is the Thickening Zone, where the solid-liquid separating process takes place and where the filtrate will also be discharged. The pitch of the screw and the gaps between the rings decrease at the end of dewatering drum, hence increasing its internal pressure. At the end, the End Plate further increases the pressure, so as to discharge dry sludge cake.
1. Widely Use Can be widely used in municipal sewage, food, slaughtering breeding, printing and dyeing, oil chemical industry, paper making, leather, pharmaceutical and other industries of sludge dewatering;
2. Clog-free Due to rotation of helical axis, the moving rings begin detaching from the fixed rings while continuously starting the self-cleaning process. As a result, the ubiquitous clogging is avoided. Therefore, it can handle oily sludge without any trouble while separating the water from the sludge easily. In addition, there is no need to add large quantity of flushing water and there is no odor and no secondary pollution during the dewatering process.
3. Fully Automatic Control There are no easily blocked pieces such as belt and filtration pore in Multi-Disk Screw Press. Combining with the auto control system, the machine runs very safely and simply and can be programmed according to the requirement of the users. It can operate automatically for 24 hours, unmanned.
4. Save Running Cost Multi-Disk Screw Press works by the machine’s internal pressure and needs no large scale integrations like rollers. It saves energy and water and has very minimal noise because of low running speed (2-4 r/min). The average unit power consumption is only 0.1-0.01kwh/kg-DS (1/8 of Belt Press and 1/20 of Centrifuge), and can greatly reduce the running cost of wastewater treatment system.
5. Decrease Capital Investment Multi-Disk Screw Press can treat sludge in aeration tank and secondary sedimentation tank without setting sludge thickeners. Therefore, this can decrease the total investment, avoid phosphorus release from the sludge thickeners and sludge storage tanks and enhance phosphorus removal effect of the wastewater treatment system.
MDS detailed images
Name: Over All Unit
The over all unit is made up of SUS304 material, with smooth surface. Laser cutting technical ensures the evenness of machine surface.
Name: Rings Materials: SUS304 First of all, mechanical shaping is done to the rings by imported processing equipment from Switzerland. Then manual shaping is done to control the deviation of evenness under 0.01mm.
Name: Screw Shaft Materials: SUS304 Tungsten carbide coating are done to the screw shaft surface. The hardness can reach HRC 71. The blade of screw shaft also get chamfering process treatment, to match with the ring.